Clunie Forest To Let
The Scotsman, Nov 14, 1872.
DEER FOREST. - To LET, CLUNIE FOREST, as occupied for the last fourteen years by Earl Cowper. Entry at Whitsunday 1873. The Forest is extensive, and adjoins that of Invermoriston and other valuable deer grounds. It is otherwise nearly surrounded by fences, and Loch Cluny and other waters. There will also be Let in connection with the Forest, the Grouse Shooting of Ratagan Moors adjoining, and the right of Trout Fishing in Loch Clunie; also, the right of Rod Fishing for Salmon on Loch Shiel and the River Shiel, which are excellent. If desirable, other valuable Deer Grounds may be added, which would make Clunie Forest one of the finest in Scotland. There is a commodious Lodge, erected during the currency of the present lease, on a site and in accordance with a plan approved of by the tenant.
Apply to Mr James Mollison, Factor for Dochfour, Dockgarroch Lodge, Inverness; or to Messrs HORNE, HORNE & LYELL W. S.,39 Castle Street.